|We were unable to set a cookie in your web browser.|
|In order to use this part of the web site, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser.|
What This Means
You are seeing this error message because your browser is not allowing this web site to create what is called a "cookie" which is an item that is saved temporarily to your web browser so that we can provide you with features related to your membership.
What To Do If This Happens
How To Allow Cookies in Internet Explorer
The exact steps may vary depending on the version you are using, but this process has been tested to work in Internet Explorer 6.0:
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Near the bottom of that screen, select the Edit button in the Web Sites section.
- In the field below Address of Web Site, enter http://members.wcma-wi.org
- Select the Allow button to add this site to the list of sites that are allowed to set a cookie
- Select the OK button and exit from the Internet Options dialog by selecting the OK button.
You should now be able to proceed to the Login Page. If you see this message again, cookies are still being blocked on your computer.